It’s always a little nerve-wracking when you’ve got to do a presentation … even more so when you’re presenting to people never seem to quite get it. That’s how a lot of technical people feel when presenting to business people. It rarely goes as planned because very often they fail to grasp the most important points. This guide provides insight into what business people need in a presentation, such as fewer details, more stories, and specific recommendation.
You’ll also find practical tips for making your presentations more compelling and more successful at achieving your goals.
In this white paper, you’ll get:
- 5 steps to a great presentation
- 6 questions to help you get into their heads
- 7 stages of an emotional arc
- 5 tips for making information easy to understand and remember
- 3 tools for eliciting emotions
- 5 guidelines for using stories
- 4 tips for connecting with your audience
To download this 16 page white paper, enter your email address and we will send you a link to this document. The email will arrive in your inbox from “email@example.com.”
Enter your email to receive a link to this worksheet:
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-694-0450.