If you’ve been selling products or services in the technology space, you might have noticed that geeks are particularly tough customers. Standard sales strategies often miss the mark with them. They might seem cautious, picky and hard to please. But don’t despair. We’ve identified several patterns in how geeks make decisions and respond to sales people, and developed five strategies to help you succeed with them.
You owe it to yourself to improve your chances when selling to geeks. Get into the heads of these inscrutable customers and close more deals more quickly.
In this white paper, you’ll get:
- 5 Geek-specific sales strategies
- 4 Ways to motivate geeks using problem statements
- 3 Steps to making your benefits more believable
- 5 Do’s and Don’ts of using risk management as a persuasive tool
- How to build rapport with geeks
- Telltale signs of geek excitement
To download this 19 page white paper, enter your email address and we will send you a link to this document. The email will arrive in your inbox from “email@example.com.”
Enter your email to receive a link to this white paper:
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-694-0450.